- Cooked soybeans (1 cup)
- Crayfish (2 heaped teaspoons)
- Native spice (1 heaped teaspoon)
- Palm oil
- Smoked Fish
- Iru (Locust beans)
- Habanero Pepper
- Pour two teaspoons of crayfish into a pot. Add one teaspoon of native spice, palm oil and water. Cover it and let it cook.
- Pour into a blender onions, habanero pepper, iru (locust beans), one cup of cooked soybeans and water . Blend till smooth.
- Add the blended mix into the boiling ingredients on fire and let it cook for some time.
- Sprinkle in smoked fish (or any protein option), let it cook till it is done and serve with any meal of your choice.