- 1 cup cooked Soybeans
- Red bell peppers
- Cayenne Peppers
- Oil (your preferred healthy oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Boiled shredded fish
- Green vegetable (your preferred choice)
- Put 1 cup of cooked soybeans, red bell peppers, cayenne pepper and water into a blender and blend roughly.
- Pour in oil into a pot, add onions, the blended mix, stir and let it cook.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of curry, 1 tsp of thyme, 1 tsp of black pepper, boiled shredded fish, green vegetables and stir.
- Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes or any meal of your choice.