- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tsp Curry
- 1 Big Tomato
- 1 Tsp garlic and ginger paste
- Diced boneless chicken
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- Vegetables (of your choice)
- Put some oil in a pot.
- Pour in 1/2 tsp Cumin, 1 tsp Pepper Flakes, 1 tsp Curry, onions, 1 big tomato, 1 tsp garlic and ginger paste and stir.
- Add the diced boneless chicken, salt, 1 cup of soy milk into the mix and 1 tsp turmeric and let it cook.
- Sprinkle in vegetable of your choice.
- Serve with rice, pasta or any other staple you love.