- Fresh soybeans (still in pods)
- Boil a large amount of water. Carefully add in soybeans (still in shells) to boiling water. Boil for 4 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water
- Remove each bean from its pod. Removing the beans when the shells are still wet makes it easier. Keep the beans. Blot the beans with paper towels to remove any excess water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan with nonstick spray. Place the beans in a single layer on pan. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir the beans. (repeat the process)
- Repeat until they are well roasted.
- Beans will take 30 minutes-1.5 hours until they are ready, subject to how wet they are, the amount, etc. It’s best if you review them every 15 minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Let it cool and eat.