- Sugar or any other Sweetener
- Rinse the soybeans thoroughly with water and soak them in water overnight.
- Discard the water and rinse the soybeans a few times.
- Remove the soybean skins as much as you can. Drain and set aside.
- In a blender, add the soy beans (in batches). Add some water to the soybeans and blend well.
- Transfer the blended soybeans and water into a pot. Repeat the same until all soybeans are blended.
- Bring the soybean mixture to boil on medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid soybeans sticking to the pot
- As it boils, reduce the heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for about 30 – 45 minutes or until the soy milk reduces to the desired consistency.
- Use a sieve to filter out the soybean residue.
- Add sugar to taste before serving the soy milk.